EGG DONATION THERAPY COST (first cycle):
Euro 9'500.- (2 blastocysts guaranteed*)
What is included:
1. Patient files
2. Analysis, preparation of the semen and transport to the Imer center at Valencia
3. Searching and selection of the donor through the Imer center in Valencia
4. Screening and medications during the stimulation of the female donor.
5. Oocyte collection from the female donor with a direct fertilization with the semen of partner. In case of a double donation: Extra cost Euro 500.—for the male donor.
6. Vitrification of the obtained blastocysts
7. Transport of the blastocysts with a safety-certified courier to our partner clinic Le Betulle at Appiano Gentile (Como) in Italy
8. Screening and hormonal collection during the endometrial preparation of the recipient (if carried out at ProCrea)
9. Embryo transfer in our partner clinic Le Betulle at Appiano Gentile (Como) in Italy
10. First blood collection and determination of the BetaHCG level (hormone that indicates pregnancy) if carried out at ProCrea
What is not included:
- Woman: trial transfer + hydrosone , diagnostic tests and medications
- Man: semen analysis, cryopreservation of the semen, diagnostic exams
-Genetic test Matching between female donor and partner/male donor
Any further thawing cycle and transfer, of the cryopreserved embryos, Euro 2,000 - each attempt.
*Guaranteed blastocysts: the amount of 1 or 2 blastocysts will be guaranteed based on the parameter of the semen analysis.
For an egg and semen donation, we guarantee always two blastocysts.
In case of a development of more than two blastocysts: they are property of the couple.